Motoring Offences Solicitors in Chesterfield
If you are facing prosecution for any type of motoring offence, we can help. We are an established firm of solicitors with a wealth of experience in defending motoring offences and criminal charges.
We have offices throughout Derbyshire and South Yorkshire and will arrange an appointment to see you at the location most convenient to you.
We specialise in:
- Speeding offences
- Drink driving / drunk in charge of a motor vehicle
- Failure to provide a specimen
- Dangerous driving / death by dangerous driving
- Driving without due care and attention / careless driving
- Driving while using a mobile phone
- Failure to stop / failure to report an accident
- Failure to identify a driver accused of an offence
- Totting up
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a licence / driving while disqualified
- Defences Ð special reasons / exceptional hardship
- Application to restore a driving licence during a disqualification
If you are faced with the possibility of losing you driving licence for an offence such as speeding or drink driving, contact us to speak to one of our specialist motoring offences solicitors who will assess your case and advise you on a possible defence.
Contrary to popular belief it is possible to mount a successful defence against such charges and it may be possible to avoid disqualification in cases where this would cause exceptional hardship, or where special reasons can be shown in mitigation.
Our team will provide a friendly and efficient service and guide you through the process from start to finish, including representation at court if necessary.
Contact us on 0333 577 4213, or for 24 hour Police Station advice call us on 07769 906 451.